· Who is where online?
· Active Threads
· Current Polls
· Mark All Forums as Read
Options
· Registration
· Password forget?
· Login

Official Oceanfight forum » Global forum » Polls » New fightscript » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: New fightscript
Upload now, the war must go on 11 68.75%
Wait 2 - 3 weeks 3 18.75%
I don't care 2 12.50%
Total: 16 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page New fightscript
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BerlinerMC   Show BerlinerMC on map BerlinerMC is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-2.jpg

Registration Date: 09-20-2007

Attention New fightscript Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Should i upload the new fightscript now? Or in 2 - 4 weeks??

I think there are many players which lost many fleet and have no defence now!
Other player have more fleet because they was not in a war or attacked nobody! So these players have an big advantage.

My opinion is that the administrators of all aliances dispute about a 4 week peace treaty.
But you can choose what you want.

Here are some attack reports:

Zitat:

Now:

Attack report
of 02.06.2008 10:26:51
Units of the attacker: ElectricDoodie Matisyahu (12:96:10)
Units Total Losses
Small battleship 100 100
Stone Hurler 200 200
Pikemen 100 100
Units of the defender:XXXXX (XX:XX:XX)
Units Total Losses
Pikemen 1 0

New:

Attack report
of 03.06.2008 14:59:00
Units of the attacker: BerlinerMC Unnamed (1:55:16)
Units Total Losses
Small battleship 100 44
Stone Hurler 200 89
Pikemen 100 44
Units of the defender: test Unnamed (1:55:15)
Units Total Losses
Pikemen 1 1

Zitat:

Now:

Units of the attacker: fluffy Buddhism (12:63:14)
Units Total Losses
Small battleship 50 50
Bowmen 150 150
Units of the defender: Unruler d3x (12:94:8)
Units Total Losses
Small cargo ship 5 2
Small battleship 4 2
Large cargo ship 38 22
Large battleship 10 5
Stone Hurler 652 389

New:

Attack report
of 03.06.2008 15:02:10
Units Total Losses
Small battleship 50 50
Bowmen 150 150
Units Total Losses
Small cargo ship 5 2
Small battleship 4 2
Large cargo ship 38 20
Large battleship 10 5
Stone Hurler 652 352

Plundered
Units Number
Gold 0
Stone 0
Lumber 0

Zitat:

Now:

Units of the attacker: Sol
Units Total Losses
Small battleship 98 98
Pikemen 288 288
Trebuchet 6 6
Units of the defender: FetttHammer _22_001_3 (22:34:4)
Units Total Losses

Plundered
Units Number
Gold 0
Stone 0
Lumber 0

New:

Attack report
of 03.06.2008 15:04:35
Units Total Losses
Small battleship 98 32
Pikemen 288 96
Trebuchet 6 2
Units Total Losses

Plundered
Units Number
Gold 0
Stone 0
Lumber 0

Zitat:

A test fight for trebs:

Attack report
of 03.06.2008 15:15:39
Units Total Losses
Small battleship 1000 30
Bowmen 2970 89
Trebuchet 30 0
Units Total Losses

Plundered
Units Number
Gold 0
Stone 0
Lumber 0

Destruction
Buildings Destroyed
Guildhall 19
Stone Quary 1

All buildings have a building level of 20!
06-03-2008 16:31 BerlinerMC is offline Send an Email to BerlinerMC Homepage of BerlinerMC Search for Posts by BerlinerMC Add BerlinerMC to your Buddy List
Wolf

Registration Date: 01-21-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How about a compromise, why not set it in a week or something.
06-03-2008 17:27 Wolf is offline Send an Email to Wolf Search for Posts by Wolf Add Wolf to your Buddy List
FetttHammer

Registration Date: 04-21-2008

RE: New fightscript Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I say you update it immediately.

There is no one this change affects more then me -- I've been involved in both attacks and getting attacked AND I still have fleets inbound including pioneer attempts on multiple of my isles - It needs to change NOW, even though this will benefit my enemy.

When this was loosely brought up originally about 1 week ago - Mike shot it down quickly saying how great it was to have HUGE native isle defense. Now look where mike stands.

I have fleets in bound against me that it would benefit me largely to keep the native isle defense HUGE - but, I still think it needs to change NOW ! This is a war game. Let's make it profitable to do war.

Change the fight script immediately - give my enemy a chance at taking my isle
06-03-2008 17:47 FetttHammer is offline Send an Email to FetttHammer Search for Posts by FetttHammer Add FetttHammer to your Buddy List
joe joe is a male

Registration Date: 03-23-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like the idea of fixing it as soon as possible. Why continue with something that is broken?
06-03-2008 17:48 joe is offline Send an Email to joe Search for Posts by joe Add joe to your Buddy List
mike678
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-14-2008

RE: New fightscript Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by FetttHammer
When this was loosely brought up originally about 1 week ago - Mike shot it down quickly saying how great it was to have HUGE native isle defense. Now look where mike stands.

Do you even read my posts? I said that you got about 30% losses when you attacked I did not expect people in NWO to get 50-100% losses over no army. Im sure you wont read this but I might aswell say it again. I did not expect the defence levels to be such a big factor as it was.
06-03-2008 18:49 mike678 is offline Send an Email to mike678 Search for Posts by mike678 Add mike678 to your Buddy List
FetttHammer

Mike - I do read your posts.

Your right - a 400 pt. island of yours with zero troops and lvl zero SW resulted in 30% losses.

Your negating the fact that enfuego - who you even sent me a copy of his attack reports on you to brag how badly you were beating him....

ENFUEGO experienced 50% losses on a 500 ptr. with ZERO troops and a lvl 20 wall. YOU have known this ever since I attacked you. YOU shared this information with me as you beat your chest how you were schooling enfuego.

So....correct me if I'm wrong now - which I suggest you just sit down - because you know I'm right - YOU, ENFUEGO and I all knew a lvl 20 wall on an empty isle would result in HUGE losses - it's very near 100% losses unless you send more than 100 SBS. AND - YOU are the one who shared this info. with ME as you bragged about it.

MIKE - YOU KNEW ! DON'T ACT SURPRISED NOW. If any one in NWO wants me to forward you the report mike sent me of enfuego's attack with 50%-100% loss and his chest thumping - I'll be happy to oblige you.
06-03-2008 19:31 FetttHammer is offline Send an Email to FetttHammer Search for Posts by FetttHammer Add FetttHammer to your Buddy List
FetttHammer

Hi Mike,

Your right - I stand corrected - it just turns out you are terrible at Math - I found the original in game message you sent me bragging on pwning enfuego....the subject line of this message was 30% losses....

And it contained this:

quote:

mike678 wrote:
-----------------
enfugego is having worse luck than you....

Attack report
of 26.05.2008 23:09:43
Units of the attacker: enfuego bEvil_Force (22:14:12)
Units Total Losses
Small battleship 100 100
Pikemen 200 200
Bowmen 100 100

Correct me if I'm wrong - but isn't that 100% losses ?

You knew Mike. Admit it.

If anyone wants me to send you the original message mike sent - I'd be happy too.
06-03-2008 19:46 FetttHammer is offline Send an Email to FetttHammer Search for Posts by FetttHammer Add FetttHammer to your Buddy List
joe joe is a male

Registration Date: 03-23-2008

Lets ease up a little. Mike recanted his earlier statement of defending the native island defense. I think everybody agrees that it needs to be changed. The only question out here anymore is how soon to change it. I say the sooner the better. Everybody put your vote in and then Berliner will know what to do.
06-03-2008 20:08 joe is offline Send an Email to joe Search for Posts by joe Add joe to your Buddy List
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by BerlinerMC

Zitat:
Original von joe
Everybody put your vote in and then Berliner will know what to do.

right......
06-03-2008 20:13 BerlinerMC is offline Send an Email to BerlinerMC Homepage of BerlinerMC Search for Posts by BerlinerMC Add BerlinerMC to your Buddy List
Nateyboy

Registration Date: 03-08-2008

quote:
So....correct me if I'm wrong now - which I suggest you just sit down - because you know I'm right - YOU, ENFUEGO and I all knew a lvl 20 wall on an empty isle would result in HUGE losses - it's very near 100% losses unless you send more than 100 SBS.

An unbiased un-opinionated information reply to the above statement:

In Ik.com, a lvl 20 stone wall will kill 39 LWS. This is equal to 78 SWS (or SBS on this server). That means that if your comparing this to ik.com, there isn't much difference defense wise on these isles. You need to realize your using sbs and not lbs. sbs have less attack/defense, and thus your going to lose more.

Just food for thought...
06-03-2008 20:29 Nateyboy is offline Send an Email to Nateyboy Search for Posts by Nateyboy Add Nateyboy to your Buddy List
FetttHammer

Your right Joe - i will tone it down a notch.

But I was frustrated because Mike was saying I'm not reading his posts. Mike, sorry if I got a little heated with that part of it.

Nateyboy - isn't it only 18 LWS lost to a lvl 20 wall on IK ? I'm pretty sure I've sent 100 LWS full of troops to take down a SW and almost always only lose 18 LWS ? Or are you referring to ik.uk or something ?
06-03-2008 20:52 FetttHammer is offline Send an Email to FetttHammer Search for Posts by FetttHammer Add FetttHammer to your Buddy List
Nateyboy

FYI, I'm the Nate in goen_nate on ik.com

I have seen the stone wall kill 18LWS (most of the time). I've seen it kill 39LWS (a small percentage of the time) and I've also had it kampf a 800 lws fleet with spears.

So if we assume, on average, you lose 18 LWS on a lvl 20 wall, then you should expect to lose 36 SBS (filled with fully researched pikeys/archers).

However, ik.com seems to have some other code built into it where you lose more or less sometimes. It's like a semi-kampf. So assuming kampfs are possible in Ocean Fight, then losing an entire fleet to a stone wall is possible (but unlikely).

Berliner, my advice would be to take away any general building defense that you have included. The only building that should have a defensive value is the stone wall. I would use the stonewall value that ik.com has.
06-03-2008 21:57 Nateyboy is offline Send an Email to Nateyboy Search for Posts by Nateyboy Add Nateyboy to your Buddy List
Administrator

Zitat:
Original von Nateyboy
FYI, I'm the Nate in goen_nate on ik.com

I have seen the stone wall kill 18LWS (most of the time). I've seen it kill 39LWS (a small percentage of the time) and I've also had it kampf a 800 lws fleet with spears.

So if we assume, on average, you lose 18 LWS on a lvl 20 wall, then you should expect to lose 36 SBS (filled with fully researched pikeys/archers).

However, ik.com seems to have some other code built into it where you lose more or less sometimes. It's like a semi-kampf. So assuming kampfs are possible in Ocean Fight, then losing an entire fleet to a stone wall is possible (but unlikely).

Berliner, my advice would be to take away any general building defense that you have included. The only building that should have a defensive value is the stone wall. I would use the stonewall value that ik.com has.

But then you will loose nothing. And this makes no fun i think. It is too easy then.
The game calls Oceanfight! Not Oceansnuggle!
06-03-2008 22:18 BerlinerMC is offline Send an Email to BerlinerMC Homepage of BerlinerMC Search for Posts by BerlinerMC Add BerlinerMC to your Buddy List
Nateyboy

You won't lose nothing. As I stated above, you will still lose ~36 sbs on each attack on a lvl 20 wall.

For those of you worried about leaving it the way it is now, it is still early in the game where 80 sbs is a significant loss. However, in a few months when people have larger fleets, this will not be such a big deal. Mines produce double the gold/lumber as ik.com. So if the losses here are double, they can be re-created in double the time.
06-03-2008 22:23 Nateyboy is offline Send an Email to Nateyboy Search for Posts by Nateyboy Add Nateyboy to your Buddy List
FetttHammer

Good point Nate - early metrics of the game are offset in the long haul by the time production factor. It does seem large now. It will be insignificant later.

And more important then anything - all of us have the same result / metric to plan for.
06-04-2008 06:50 FetttHammer is offline Send an Email to FetttHammer Search for Posts by FetttHammer Add FetttHammer to your Buddy List
Llud
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-07-2008

See my reply to the other thread. If you use that method - providing you get the modifier right - you can give some extra defence to a defended isle, but at the same time once the isle is cleared and the wall down, you take no more losses.
06-04-2008 17:40 Llud is offline Send an Email to Llud Search for Posts by Llud Add Llud to your Buddy List
Sol Sol is a male

Registration Date: 05-13-2008

quote:
this will benefit my enemy.

(using myself as an example)
So wait, although ive attacked you and got many of my fleets destroyed unfairly by this mistake in Wall defence value, it should now be lowered straight away so you can attack me, in no way does this benifit me it only benifits you.

Also all those players that claim to be against colonywh*re's you just have to look at the situation, ALL of [NWO] players with 55 or more isles have stopped colonising perminatly to let slower players catch up, to make this game fair, also if you appose all colonywh*res are you going to attack sakian the admin of [E-F], of course not this is just either hypocrites or back stabbers ganging up on a few people who are active and enjoy playing this game and want whats best for the server. All those that attack/spy on NWO will be dealt with sooner or later.

Sol
06-04-2008 20:53 Sol is offline Send an Email to Sol Search for Posts by Sol Add Sol to your Buddy List
Administrator

The new fightscript is online

The new fightscript is online
06-04-2008 21:51 BerlinerMC is offline Send an Email to BerlinerMC Homepage of BerlinerMC Search for Posts by BerlinerMC Add BerlinerMC to your Buddy List
FetttHammer

quote:
Originally posted by Sol
quote:
this will benefit my enemy.

(using myself as an example)
So wait, although ive attacked you and got many of my fleets destroyed unfairly by this mistake in Wall defence value, it should now be lowered straight away so you can attack me, in no way does this benifit me it only benifits you.

Also all those players that claim to be against colonywh*re's you just have to look at the situation, ALL of [NWO] players with 55 or more isles have stopped colonising perminatly to let slower players catch up, to make this game fair, also if you appose all colonywh*res are you going to attack sakian the admin of [E-F], of course not this is just either hypocrites or back stabbers ganging up on a few people who are active and enjoy playing this game and want whats best for the server. All those that attack/spy on NWO will be dealt with sooner or later.

Sol

Hi Sol

I'd like to point out a couple items :
1. You didn't stop coloing by choice, you did due to server pressure.
- permanently means you won't ever colo. again. I think you meant "temporarily"
- if that is true - why does Ben still have 20+ pioneer ships in port ? I suppose that's because he didn't plan on using them - huh ?

The fact of the matter is you are temporarily halting your colowhoring ways because you have been called on it. If you can't defend your own isles - you over extended yourself. No different then spending more money then you make. Everyone in the game has the option to expand with no defense - those of us with a military can decide you might be a bit over zelous with you expansion - and bring you back down to earth.

2. If your such a great guy/alliance - why is it I was told I would be wiped from the server ? I guess that's the part where you want everyone to have fun playing etc. etc. So - go ahead and try and compare trimming down an 85 player isle account to say 50ish isles to you wiping me from the server. Wow - you are such a nice guy.

3. We started with the biggest isle accounts first (ie. Mike) - then suddenly everybody in NWO started attacking back (by choice, and with full knowledge available to you from Mike of what the native isle defense was). That's when smaller players (say electricdoodie) were attacked back because they attacked. Don't think Sakian escaped our list - I notice everyone even conquer is offering some smaller isles up for other players. It's only natural we started with the worst offenders - which mostly happen to be in your own alliance.

So - trying to make this a hypocritic affair other then bringing colowhores back to earth is a very weak argument. Sorry you picked to argue for colowhoring. Forget that your on "temporary colowhoring hold" it's the choices you made up to this point that branded your group colowhores. No one has plans of wiping any of you from the server. But it should send a server wide message that colowhore at your own risk - if you can't defend your isles - your in trouble. Versus your message of mess with us here colowhores and we willl wipe you from the server.

And to think - it's actually rather funny that your trying to play the victim card now - after your actions were intended to wipe me from the server - what a noble move.
06-05-2008 01:26 FetttHammer is offline Send an Email to FetttHammer Search for Posts by FetttHammer Add FetttHammer to your Buddy List
mike678
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-14-2008

Incase you dont remember sol stoped taking islands a week or two before you left -S- so he didnt do it out of pressure. Even I stoped building coloships a week or two before you left -S-. I do agree how ever ben had intentions of expanding a little further but from what I have come to understand while talking with him is that he wasnt going to build anymore coloships. So no one realy stoped out of pressure we stoped because we chose to.
06-05-2008 04:06 mike678 is offline Send an Email to mike678 Search for Posts by mike678 Add mike678 to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Oceanfight forum » Global forum » Polls » New fightscript

Views heute: 422 | Views gestern: 519 | Views gesamt: 8.547.791

radiosunlight.de
Board Blocks: 9.183 | Spy-/Malware: 34.690 | Bad Bot: 0 | Flooder: 28.714
CT Security System Pre 6.0.0: © 2006-2007 Frank John

.: Impressum :.

Forum Software: Burning Board , Powered by Halle17
DB: 62s | DB-Abfragen: 55 | Gesamt: 0.093s | PHP: -66566.67% | SQL: 66666.67%